Holiday Art Trade 2017
The holiday season is approaching and FaunaFocus wants to spread the cheer!
Throughout the months of November and December, FaunaFocus will be hosting a Holiday Art Trade and all are welcome to join! Surprise someone with an animal-themed artwork of their choice and receive an artwork, yourself, “Secret Santa” style!
- Sign Up: Submit your contact information and the animal you’d like drawn for you using the form below.
- Receive Email: On Monday, November 13th, you will receive an email with the name of the person you’ll be creating artwork for and the animal to feature in the art. Please keep this information private until the artwork is complete.
- Create Art: Create artwork featuring the requested animal that abides by the rules.
- Give Art: Post the completed artwork to the FaunaFocus Discord Server in the #holiday-art-trade channel, tagging the person it was created for, any time before the deadline.
- Receive Art: Check the FaunaFocus Discord Server for the artwork created for you!
Traded artworks must abide by the following rules.
- Eligibility: All artists, media, and art forms are eligible.
- Theme: Artworks must feature the requested animal.
- Originality: Artworks must be of original construction and must not copy another source or violate any copyrights.
- Tasteful Intent: Artworks should not have negative intentions or contain excessive gore, violence, nudity, profanity, etc.
- Anonymity: Don’t reveal the person you were assigned until the artwork is completed and posted.
- Deadline: All artworks must be submitted to the FaunaFocus Discord Server in the #holiday-art-trade channel by 12:00pm Central Standard Time on Monday, January 1st, 2018.
Sign Up for FaunaFocus Holiday Art Trade 2017
Sign up ended Monday, November 13th. Sign ups are still welcome, but are not guaranteed to be matched up.