COMMANDS | DISCORD | TWITCH | TWITTER | WEBSITE | YOUTUBE
The FaunaFocus moderators help manage the FaunaFocus community, events, website, and social media presence. Contact FaunaFocus to apply to be a moderator.
Click on a task for more information. Click on an arrow to begin that task.
Strikethrough completed tasks. At the beginning of each month, remove the strikethrough from all text and update the headers to reset the timeline.
- Hint-of-the-Day Command
- Google Calendar
- Special Events
- Free-For-All Deadline
- Free-For-All Livestream
- Free-For-All Results
- New FaunaFocus
- Fauna Portfolio
- Geography Map
- Video Playlist
- Fact-of-the-Day Command
- Facts Command
- Fauna Quizizz Quiz
- Tracks Quizizz Quizzes
- Silhouette Quizizz Quizzes
- Identification Quizizz Quizzes
- Trivia Post
• On-Probation: If a rule is broken, remove the offending post, warn the user by citing the rule from #information , and apply the @🛑 1 role to the member. If the role is already applied, add the @🛑 2 role. If that role is already added or the behavior was extreme, ban the user.
• Pins: Pin messages that feature the FaunaFocus animal.
• Roles: Assign appropriate roles to members.
• Updates: Post updates about FaunaFocus content in #updates .
•Retweets: Retweet at no more than 2 per hour.
• Likes: Like relevant FaunaFocus content.
• Lists: Add members of the Stream Team to the list.
• Tweets: Tweet about relevant FaunaFocus content.
• Images: Post Creative Commons photos here with the source link.
• Facts: Quote facts here with a link to the source, preferably from scholarly articles. Preferred format:
-Excerpt: Fact summarized in 280 characters
-Fact: All relevant information that pertains to the fact, such as details and explanations
-Source: Source written in APA format, with link https://faunafocus.com/apa
• Categories: Apply categories to posts: Free-For-All Updates
• FaunaFacts: Post FaunaFacts here, not on the website.
• Tags: Apply tags to posts: Animal Animals Art Discord Free-For-All Poll Twitch Updates Wildlife
• Updates: Post updates about FaunaFocus content. Posts > Add New
Starting on the 10th of each month, the Hint-of-the-Day command displays FaunaFocus’ Hint-of-the-Day, a unique hint for the following month’s FaunaFocus each day. These hints allow the community a chance to work together to test their wildlife knowledge to figure out the next FaunaFocus before its officially revealed.
Before the 10th of each month, once the following month’s FaunaFocus has been chosen, update the Hint-of-the-Day command’s Lines 11–31 with unique hints for each line.
- The command is written across 28-31 lines correlating with the number of days in the current month. Unused lines, such as 29-31, do not need to be edited or deleted.
- For example, January would utilize 31 lines while February would only use 28 lines.
- Lines 1-10 should not be changed as they simply state that the following FaunaFocus’ hints will begin on the 10th.
- Each hint’s line corresponds with the date the hint will display.
- For example, the 11th’s hint would be registered to line 11.
- The last 5 lines display the following FaunaFocus’ taxonomy (Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus).
- Hints should start vague and become more specific as the lines progress.
- Hints are registered as incomplete sentences missing the subject as the subject will be automatically included when the command is triggered.
- For example, register a hint as ”is a carnivore” and the command will display “June’s FaunaFocus is a carnivore.” when triggered.
|Trigger||!hotd||June’s FaunaFocus is a carnivore.|
|Edit||+hint # HINT||+hint 11 is a carnivore.|
On the first of each month, upload the Instagram template featuring the FaunaFocus as well as 9 other images of the animal.
Month Year Animal Name (Genus species) Join a creative community focusing on a unique animal each month. Create art inspired by the featured animal and share it with #FaunaFocus. Check FaunaFocus.com for FaunaFacts, the Free-For-All art competition & live critique, featured artists, special events, and more! Images 1-2. SOURCE 3. SOURCE 4. SOURCE 5. SOURCE 6. SOURCE 7. SOURCE 8. SOURCE 9. SOURCE 10. SOURCE #artchallenge #artprompt #animals #wildlife
• Playlist: Add videos to the playlist.