Holiday Art Trade 2018 Sign-Up
The holiday season is approaching and FaunaFocus wants to spread the cheer!
Throughout the months of November and December, FaunaFocus will be hosting a Holiday Art Trade and all are welcome to join! Surprise someone with an animal-themed artwork of their choice and receive an artwork yourself, “Secret Santa” style!
- Sign Up: Submit your information using the form below by Friday, November 16th.
- Receive Email: On Saturday, November 17th, you’ll receive an email with the name of the person you’ll be creating artwork for and the animal to feature in the art. Please keep this information private until the artwork is complete.
- Create Art: Create artwork featuring the requested animal that abides by the rules.
- Give Art: Post the completed artwork to the FaunaFocus Discord Server in the #holiday-art-trade channel, tagging the person it was created for, any time before the deadline.
- Receive Art: Check the FaunaFocus Discord Server for the artwork created for you!
Traded artworks must abide by the following rules.
- Eligibility: All artists, media, and art forms are eligible.
- Theme: Artworks must feature the requested animal. If multiple animals were requested, only one is required.
- Originality: Artworks must be of original construction and must not copy another source or violate any copyrights.
- Tasteful Intent: Artworks should not have negative intentions or contain excessive gore, violence, nudity, profanity, etc.
- Anonymity: Don’t reveal the person you were assigned until the artwork is completed and posted.
- Deadline: All artworks must be submitted to the FaunaFocus Discord Server in the #holiday-art-trade channel by 12:00pm (noon) Central Standard Time on Tuesday, January 1st, 2019. Artworks may be gifted early.
Submit the following information to participate in the FaunaFocus Holiday Art Trade!
The deadline to sign up is 12:00pm (noon) Central Standard Time on Friday, November 16th, 2018.